Saturday, January 18, 2014

Winter Break in Pictures

Today my five week winter break comes to an end. My bags are packed and I'm headed back to CoMo! I had a great break, filled with precious time with family and friends, the opportunity to work and make a little money, time for crafting and blogging, and of course, snuggle time with my dogs!

I'm ready to get back to a routine though, and I am very excited to get second semester started! 

Here is a recap of my winter break in pictures:


Reunited with my sister, Hannah! (via Instagram)


I started my break by celebrating Christmas with my dad's side of the family in Chicago. Here we are with my grandpa!


I enjoyed lots of errand running and shopping with my mom, including a stop at a cute little cheesecake bakery that opened up in Uptown.


I baked gingersnaps!



I got together with and caught up with my friends from high school. It was so great to hear about everyone's first semester!





I made delicious confetti crisp!


Christmas Eve with my sisters


I got the chance to flaunt my red pants and blackwatch plaid shirt.








I went with my mom to pick up our new puppy, Norbert


I treated myself to many a sweet treat


Leaving these two is going to be hard! 


I'm all packed up and ready to get back to Miz!


Can't wait to get back to this beautiful place!


How was your winter break? How did you spend it? Was it hard returning to school?

Here's to a great second semester!

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily








No comments:

Post a Comment