Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Arrivals at J.Crew Factory

When J.Crew launched their factory website a few years back, I was thrilled. At first, the website was only open on the weekends, so I would have to wait until Saturday morning to get my fix. Now that the website is open 24/7 I
check the website a few times a week for sales and the like. For a while, I liked the clothing at the factory store better than the clothing at the actual store (I liked the prices better too!) You can snag up some really cute "old" (as in traditional) J.Crew pieces for great prices.

While perusing the factory website the other day, I found some great pieces that I just had to share with all of you. These items are perfect for spring, and have me wishing for warmer weather. I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for any sales or special promotions they have in the coming weeks, so that one or two of these items can make their way to my closet.



(I love this pattern. It was in the regular stores last spring. They sell a shirt and skirt too!)

(I have chino shorts in this same pattern, one of my favorite pairs! #anchorsaweigh)

(You can never have enough navy!)

(My mom has this and it is super cute with white pants!)

Printed Chambray Pajama Shirt and Pants
(I've been looking for some classic pajamas for a while now. These lightweight printed ones might do the trick. Navy + anchors = love!)  

(Perfect with shorts or under a suit set for a pop of color!)

Printed Seahorse Bikini Top and Bottom
(Snag this up for spring break!)

(My J.Crew short collection is ridiculous. Regardless, these NEED to join the collection! I hope the restock my size soon!)


Need some outfit inspiration? Check out the Outfit Obsessions section of the factory website.



Two of my favorite "Outfit Obsessions" that are so "me!"

Do you like J.Crew factory? Are there any items that you are lusting over for spring?

Sign up for J.Crew Factory e-mails to get alerted of sales and free shipping!

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment