Thursday, January 9, 2014

Prep for your Pet

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you know that I'm a dog person. I post frequent pictures of myself and my little guy, Chester, our three-year old Norwich Terrier. He's so cuddly and cute.



This Saturday, Chester is getting a brother. We pick 8-week old Norbert up on Saturday. I cannot wait! Norbert is also a Norwich Terrier, and he is actually Chester's half-brother. I'm so excited to meet the little guy, and I'm interested to see how the two dogs will get along. 


Here is a picture of little Norbert that the breeder sent us


Shopping for cute pet supplies and accessories is almost as fun as cuddling with your favorite furry friend. I've compiled some preppy accessories so you and your pet can live in style!





Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment