Friday, January 17, 2014

Outfit: Pink + Navy and Meet Norbert!

As I sit at my desk typing this post, our new puppy Norbert is asleep in my lap. He is the most precious little thing, and he has definitely kept us busy over the past week. The potty training is going pretty well, but we really have to keep an eye on the little guy to make sure he is not getting into mischief (i.e. chewing plants, pulling lamp cords, or tumbling down the stairs.)

So, without further ado, meet our new little (furry) bundle of joy!

Norbert
Norwich Terrier
5 pounds
12 weeks old
Born 10/8/13


Today was one of the warmer days we've had here recently, so I headed outside to take some outfit shots (with Norbert, of course!)

Pink + Green + Navy + Puppy is really the perfect combo!


I plopped the little guy into my vintage Coach cross body... he didn't seem to mind


What a litte ham


Giving me kisses


Pink + Navy = PERFECTION



Add some green and things only get better!





Ooh, I just love the buttons and the ruffles!

OUTFIT DETAILS: 

Juicy Couture coat (a few seasons ago via Nordstrom rack) similar here
J.Crew Factory pink button-up 
Ralph Lauren Cotton Cable Sweater (via TJ Maxx) 
Express Jeans (via Marshall's) similar here
Franco Sarto loafers (via Nordstrom Rack a few seasons ago) similar here
Fossil Watch (via TJ Maxx) similar here
Vintage Coach cross body (it was from the 80's!)

I hope you enjoyed meeting Norbert (want more pics of the little guy? Follow me on Instagram)

P.S.- I'd love to meet your dog (virtually)! Tweet me pics @erussell495)

Pictures by Lisa Russell

 Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment