Saturday, March 22, 2014

Off to Cali!

SPRING BREAK!

Finally!

 My little brother and my parents and I are headed off to California today! My brother and I had the same spring break, so it allowed at least 2/3 of the family to take a spring break trip together (My sisters had their spring break two weeks ago and are back at SLU. Miss you guys!)

We are spending the week in Newport Beach, California, along the southern coast. It's been 16 years since I've been to California (therefore I don't remember it) so I am super excited for this trip!

I'm leaving (almost) all my school work at home, and I'm gearing up (gearing down?) for a relaxing week with my family. We have some fun activities planned, including renting bikes on Balboa Island, exploring Laguna Beach, and possibly taking a day trip to the San Diego Zoo. Obviously, enjoying family dinners at delicious restaurants every night is also involved. We Russells love good food! 

I've compiled a few pictures of Cali that are getting me super excited for the trip! After a busy first half of the semester and a bitterly cold winter, it is going to be oh so nice to spend a week in the sunshine! (bonus: I get to pull my summer clothes out of hibernation!)

I can't wait to share pictures and details of my trip with you all! Stay tuned and follow me on Instagram and Twitter for updates on my California adventure! 






Here's a peek of a few (new & old!) favorites I have in my suitcase!


J.Crew Bandeau and Bottoms (similar)
French Connection dress (A Marshall's find last year!) (similar)
Target Sailboat Blouse (on sale for $7!)
J.Crew Chinos (similar)


Yes, my Jacks are very loved! Just got them re-soled for the season!

Whether you are relaxing at home or lounging in a tropical locale, I hope you have a safe and rejuvenating Spring Break! 

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily












No comments:

Post a Comment