Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ear Candy

I didn't get my ears pierced until I was fifteen years old. After I got them pierced, I was so obsessed with buying new earrings. A shopping trip to Target or Forever 21 always ended with a new pair of earrings in my shopping bag. However, as time went on, I found myself wearing pearl studs almost everyday. My earring collection sat on my dresser collecting dust, while my pearls got lots of wear.

Pearls are great because they go with everything! However, I've been making an effort to mix up my earring wardrobe lately. I usually stick to studs for day to day wear, as dangly earrings tend to hang below the edge of my bob and look awkward.

I perused the internet for some fun stud earrings that can be dressed up or down:



Do you have a favorite pair of earrings that you wear on a day-to-day basis?

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment