Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Motivation

Hello, readers! Another week has begun, which means it's time for another round of Monday Motivation!


A teen in British Columbia wore a dress made of burlap to her high school prom, and raised $10,000 for a charity to help orphans. 



It's always the best getting e-mails from J.Crew Factory, but it's even better when those e-mails announce new arrivals and 30% off those new arrivals. Hurry over now to stock up on some adorable pieces. I can't get over this striped dress with leather pockets!

3. The Best Commercial EVER



Hopefully you've had the pleasure of watching this hilarious commercial about periods that I'm sure every woman can relate to. If you haven't, it's a must watch and it's sure to give you some laughs. And the product, Hello Flo? Brilliant! Can someone sign me up, because I want chocolate delivered to my house during that time of the month.

Have a great Monday and wonderful rest of the week!

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to read this blog. I can be more productive whenever to read this kind of blog. I learned a lot. Tinder Openers

    ReplyDelete