Wednesday, June 25, 2014

C. Wonder on Sale

I haven't bought clothes in a really long time (ok, I spent $2.00 on a shirt at the Banana outlet on Saturday, but I'm pretending that doesn't count). I didn't shop a lot during the school year since I (1) didn't have a job half the year, and (2) didn't have a car to get to a mall.

I'm itching to do some shopping, and what better way to start than with the C. Wonder summer sale

There's so many adorable pieces, and the prices are incredible. There are decor items, jewelry, clothing and bags. Act fast, though, because sizes are selling out quickly.

The sale is happening both online and in stores, so if you have a C. Wonder store nearby (if you do, I envy you) hurry over!

I'm having a hard time narrowing down what I want, but here are a few of my favorites:

I just seem to have a thing for anchors, and I don't even live near the water (Well, does the Missouri River count?) This belt would be the perfect addition to shorts, skirts, and slacks.

I'm a sucker for anything navy, so naturally this navy dress caught my eye. Perfect for a bridal or baby shower, or a dressier outdoor event. Add wedges and you're golden.

These shoes are so much fun! Pair with jeans, a shirt dress, or chino shorts and a button down.

I'm getting ready to move into my first apartment in the fall, so I've been on the lookout for cute decor items. This tray would function great as a catchall for keys near the back door, or look equally as great displayed in the kitchen.

You can't go wrong with anything monogrammed. These coasters would make the perfect hostess gifts for the summer gatherings you attend.

Simple yet fun, these neutral earrings will add personality to any outfit.

More monogram fun! This gold bracelet is sure to become a staple in your everyday jewelry wardrobe.

I love the summery stripes on this cheery canvas bag. It's a great option for the beach, or everyday use if you don't carry your whole life with you. (#guilty)

I got this blouse in pink for my birthday, and it has quickly become one of my new favorites. It's perfect with jeans and loafers for a casual Saturday, with navy slacks for work, or paired with your favorite navy chino shorts. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on this one. You know what they say about buying it in every color.....

What do you have your eye on? Happy shopping!

Stay Stylish, Stay Classy, Be Creative

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment