Monday, February 24, 2014

Spring Trend: Stripes

This semester is moving at an alarming rate, and the weather is changing quickly. In my last post I was writing about a snow day, and now I'm sharing spring clothes with all of you. Time just flies on by!

I'm ready for Spring.
Luckily, warmer temperatures have arrived here in Columbia. All the snow has melted, and temperatures reached the 60s last week. The sun was shining, and I was able to walk to class without putting on a hat and gloves. It is definitely a welcome change from the freezing temperatures we experienced a few short weeks ago. I hope the weather is here to stay!

With Spring Break on the horizon, and the arrival of warmer weather, I just couldn't resist sharing some of my favorite picks for Spring. I'm sick of having to bundle up in thick sweaters and long pants. I yearn for shorts, dresses, and sandals. Who's with me?

Stripes seem to be ever-present each season, but retailers seemed to really have quite the offering this year. From pants to ballet flats, stripes are here to stay! 

I hope to get my hands on a few of these fun picks, and hope the weather stays nice so I can flaunt my striped pieces!



Have you purchased any striped pieces for Spring yet?

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment