Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Need a New Coat?

This winter has been one of the coldest in my recent memory. Between the original polar vortex and the other cold weather that has followed, walking across campus is miserable. I dread it! We are currently on our second snow day here at Mizzou, and I'm starting to develop some cabin fever.

So, naturally, I did some online window shopping. Ok, so it would seem logical to begin to think about spring clothes, especially since the weather is so nasty and I desire solace from the cold. Instead, I looked around the web for coats. I've always been a sucker for coats, what can I say.

With the groundhog predicting several more weeks of winter, and retailers discounting all of their winter merchandise, what better time to add a new coat to your wardrobe? You can get some use out of your new coat this season, and store it away for next winter (hopefully next winter will be a bit warmer!)

Here are my top picks for clearance coats!


(From Left to Right)

                                   Green Wool (more colors available)
                                 Puffer (more colors available)
                                    Black Funnel (more colors available)

Stay warm out there!

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily







No comments:

Post a Comment