Monday, November 18, 2013

Dressing for Thanksgiving Dinner

Just five more days of classes until I get to head back home to see my family and celebrate Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

I'm obviously excited for the food and seeing my family and high school friends. It will be so great to have a week off of school. Things have been pretty busy lately!

Besides thinking about my parents' Thanksgiving cooking, I've also been thinking about Thanksgiving outfits. I always like to put a cute but comfy little outfit together for Thanksgiving Day. Sure, I don't leave my house, and I could wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants, but it's nice to get dressed up for the holiday, don't you think? 

Here's some outfits I've worn in past years:


2012
J.Crew Perfect Shirt (similar here)
Ralph Lauren Vest (Thrifted!) 
American Eagle Skirt
J.Crew Belt
Ralph Lauren Boots (similar here)


2011
The Limited Sweater
Old Navy T-shirt
Talbots Belt
Easy Money Jeans

Depending upon your family's tradition, you might need a cute dress for a more formal dinner, or a flannel and cords for a comfy family affair. I've compiled a few looks to help you get started on planning your Thanksgiving outfit!


Casual


Cute


Dressy

What do you usually wear on Thanksgiving? Have you given thought to this year's outfit?

Stay Stylish. Stay Classy. Be Creative.

Emily







1 comment:

  1. Rijschool den haag Hofstad rijopleiding is écht gevestigd in Den Haag Wij helpen je met het behalen van je autorijbewijs na je rijexamen leer je pas echt autorijden Wij helpen je een heel eind op weg om het verkeer in Den Haag én in Nederland de baas te zijn Wij gaan voor kwalitatief rijden!

    ReplyDelete