Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Picks for Fall

Cooler temperatures have settled upon Columbia. It's a welcome relief from the heat wave we had been experiencing, and the rain that has come with the cooler temperatures was much needed. It looks like I am going to have to pack away my critter shorts, Jack Rogers, and tank tops relatively quickly (aka have my mother bring me more clothes when she and my Dad come for parents weekend.) I think the cooler weather is here to stay!

I have no complaints! I love dressing in layers, wearing cute and cozy scarves, layering sweaters over buttons ups, pairing fun socks with my riding boots, and choosing from one of the many coats in my collection. I love the presence of thick cable knits, quilted fabric, and dark leather. I can't wait to experiment with some new fall looks!

I decided to pull some cute fall pieces from a few of my favorite stores. It's just a sampling of what I'm coveting for Fall. Bring on the cooler weather!








Are you as excited for fall as I am? What are some items you can't wait to get your hands on?

Stay Stylish, Stay Classy, Be Creative.

Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment