Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Recent Outfits

I try to take a picture of what I am wearing each day. (That is, if it is not sweatpants and a sweatshirt (guilty!) or a boring school uniform combination.) I usually use the Pose app to post the photos to my Tumblr, but I have been bad about it recently. I thought I'd share some of my recent outfits with you all in one place. Read on!


J.Crew Polo (Thrifted)
J.Crew Chino Shorts
Mom's belt

My sister, Hannah:
Lilly Pulitzer Sweater (similar here)
Old Navy Shorts
Old Navy flip flops

My sister Natalie:
J.Crew Shorts (love these, but unfortunately, not on J.Crew's website any longer.)
Target sandals
Vintage Coach satchel

My brother and I in Palm Beach
I'm wearing a Lilly Pulitzer Sweater and shorts, both from several seasons ago.

My Birthday!
Gap patterned pants
H&M denim shirt
Old Navy sandals 
F21 necklace

Easter
Gap Outlet dress
Loft blazer
Jack Rogers Navajos in Platinum

Orlando
Vintage Lilly Pulitzer dress
Lilly Pulitzer sweater
Steve Madden sandals
Ralph Lauren pearls

Juno Beach
Ralph Lauren polo shirt (TJ Maxx)
J.Crew shorts (old)
A. Gianetti sandals
Target sunglasses


I tried to include links to all items that are still available. If you have any questions on where to find items or similar items, please leave a comment!

P.S.- extra 30% final sale on jcrew.com! Go now!




No comments:

Post a Comment